On behalf of all ECNO member boards participating in the Shared Technical Services Initiative the STSAC is responsible for the following:
- Oversee the implementation and operations of the Shared Technical Services;
- Establish priorities, standards, procedures and guidelines and make recommendations to the EAC;
- Provide support and direction to the Program Manager of Shared Technical Services ;
- Prepare and review job postings as it relates to the ECNO Shared Technical Services;
- Review products and services and provide advice and recommendations;
- Review requests or proposals for other Shared Technical Services and provide recommendations to the EAC;
- Review the operating budget of the Shared Technical Services;
- Report on a regular basis to the ECNO Advisory.
The makeup of the STS Advisory Committee is as follows:
Please contact the chairperson of the STSAC should you require additional information or to learn how to get involved.